ব্যবহারিক-০১ - Microsoft Office Word Course

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

ব্যবহারিক-০১

Share This

 ব্যবহারিক-০১



To,   (Enter চাঁপুন)

Director,   (Enter চাঁপুন)

Electronics & Computers   (Enter চাঁপুন)

TMC Building (2nd Floor)   (Enter চাঁপুন)

52, New Eskaton Road, Dhaka.   (Enter চাঁপুন)

  (Enter চাঁপুন)

Subject: Application for the post of a Apprentice Hardware Engineer.   (Enter চাঁপুন)

  (Enter চাঁপুন)

  (Enter চাঁপুন)

Sir,   (Enter চাঁপুন)

Understanding from an advertisement in the "Daily Ittefaq" dated September 3, 1997, that you require some Apprentice Hardware Engineer for your company, more respectively I beg to offer my services as one.   (Enter চাঁপুন)

  (Enter চাঁপুন)

As regards my educational qualification and fitness for the post. I beg to state that I passed the Bachelor's Degree in 1993-from science group. Then I taken some computer packages and programming language's course from Bangladesh Computer Council and Dhaka University. I also a member of Bhuiyan Academy Computer Club. I also completed the Hardware and trouble-shooting course from Bangladesh Computer Council.  ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

 ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

I have also gather a little experience of computer work as a Hardware and Software Engineer is the Silicon Computer & Electronics, Shabag, Dhaka. I enclose here with copies of my certificates and testimonials in support of my statements.  ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

 ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

I hope I would receive an interview call from you soon. I am confident I would be able to impress, you more in and interview than by testimonials.  ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

 ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

 ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

Your's Faithfully  ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

  ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

  ⤶   (Enter চাঁপুন)

Date:






এই ওয়েবসাইটের প্রতিটি পোষ্ট আপনি পিডিএফ ফাইল ফরম্যাট এ ডাউনলোড করে নিতে পারেন। ডাউনলোড করতে নিচের বাটনে ক্লিক করুন।


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages